Infant Toddler Regional Resource Center
Licensed or registered early childhood programs in Rockland County can access the services provided by the Region VI Infant Toddler Resource Center. The goal of this project is to improve the care of infants and toddlers by addressing the 10 components
of quality child care for children under three.
The Infant Toddler Specialist can offer the following ongoing services in Rockland County:
- Telephone technical assistance about infant and toddler issues or concerns about a special child or about the families of infants and toddlers.
- Visit to your program to discuss training and technical assistance needs you may have.
- Ongoing technical assistance once specific needs have been identified on all areas relating to children under three. Technical assistance and training hours may satisfy the Office of Children and Family Services licensing requirements.
- Telephone assistance with planning or starting up a new program for children under three. Once licensed or registered, technical assistance is available when selecting equipment and materials, arranging the environment and selecting staff to work with young children.
- Advising infant and toddler caregivers on coursework and career development.